- The ‘new normal’ of modest growth predicted
- Russia GDP growth forecast to be 1.6% in 2018 and 1.5% in 2019
- New government measures to stimulate ruble payments anticipated
- Business insolvencies remain at a high level and set to increase in 2019
- Development of Russia credit insurance sector set to continue
The Russian economy is forecast to expand at the modest but steady rate of 1.6% in 2018 and 1.5% 2019, despite the external pressures of sanctions and weak oil prices, according to Euler Hermes, the world’s largest credit insurance company and a member of Allianz Group.
Read the full report here: Weathering the US storm: Economic Forecast for Russia for 2019 by Euler Hermes