Canadian companies can now submit an application, receive a quote, accept it and pay for their credit-insurance online. In response to the limited time of small business managers, we have designed, in partnership with Tinubu Square, an automated process which takes just a few minutes to complete from A to Z, as opposed to hours and days previouslyClive Witter
About EDC (Export Development Canada)
Founded in 1944, EDC (Export Development Canada) is Canada’s leading export credit agency. This self-financing, independent crown corporation is based in Ottawa and has 17 regional offices throughout Canada and permanent representations on 12 foreign markets.
EDC’s job is to support and develop Canada’s export trade by helping Canadian companies respond to international business opportunities.
Thanks to its 70 years of experience in global trade, EDC has evaluations of more than 75,000 foreign buyers and access to intelligence on millions of other buyers through its networks.
Fully transform a credit risk solution for small businesses.
- A totally transformed solution
- Total interactivity between small businesses and EDC
- A completely automated online process which previously required 10 people and 5 IT systems
- An application processing time of 10 minutes compared to 15 days previously
- Maximum cover raised to$500,000 from the previous $350,000
- Operating costs slashed by 20%